Thursday, August 15, 2013

Last Official Blog Post

Sadly, this will be my last post on this blog for the Fairfield Preschool. I ended up having to make the decision in July to leave my position as the Inclusive Preschool Teacher for the town. 

I have loved sharing my life with the Fairfield Community over the last 6 years and I have made many friends along the way. You will still find me around town, especially on Tuesday nights at the library playing Mah Jong in the loft. 

I will also continue to blog, but more generally about early childhood education and special education for parents, teachers, and decision makers. That new blog, "All Together Now, " can be found at this address: 


Thank you, Fairfield, for being such a fantastic place to work and learn with your kids. 

Cheers to All,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairfield Laboratory Preschool Information

(802) 827-6639 in the Fairfield Center School
School Website: ffcsvt.org/