Saturday, November 26, 2011

Podcasting

Follow the link below and you can hear how our preschool students would prepare a turkey to eat for Thanksgiving. This is our first attempt at developing a monthly podcast to share our learning in preschool this year. 
I will continue to explore the ins and outs of Podbean, the podcast hosting and sharing website that I learned about when I wen to the Vita Learn statewide technology conference in early November. 
It looks like I will be able to embed a podcast player to this blog. That will allow you to link to all of the new podcasts right from here. I just haven't quite figured it out.

If you are familiar with RSS feeds, you can sign up for the preschool monthly podcast at the ffvtpreschool Podbean page.

Have fun listening to these creative ways to prepare Turkey.

How To Prepare A Thanksgiving Turkey by the Fairfield Preschool Students

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fairfield Laboratory Preschool Information

(802) 827-6639 in the Fairfield Center School
School Website: ffcsvt.org/