Thursday, February 11, 2010

Digital Microscope

This week at small groups, the kids learned how to use our class's new digital microscope. It is called a Dino Lite. We can magnify any object that the kids want to bring to the science table. Then, we can take a picture and save it to the computer. See if you can guess what the following objects might be.
















To find out what they are, place your cursor over the picture and look at the bottom of your browser. The picture's name is at the end of the link to the picture that shows up there.

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to trying out the digital microscope the next time I am there for the day. Ben has been talking about this a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia and I enjoyed looking at all of the fun and educational activities that have been happening at school. The pictures help us to talk about what is happening in the classroom. Thank you Beth!

    ReplyDelete

Fairfield Laboratory Preschool Information

(802) 827-6639 in the Fairfield Center School
School Website: ffcsvt.org/